Monday, November 21, 2011

Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies


 I promised to bring treats to my Tax Procedure course this week during our pre-Thanksgiving movie week. I made cupcakes, but they aren't very cute, so I felt the need to make something else. I was watching my friend's son, so I decided to make something easy that he would be able to participate in. He's only two, so he wasn't much help, but he did really like the color. He was also totally entranced with the oven window and watching them bake. So cute!



 Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Ingredients
  • Red Velvet Cake Mix
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1/3 C Oil
  • 1 C White Chocolate Chips 
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350. 
  2. Beat eggs and oil together in a mixing bowl.
  3. Add cake mix and stir with a wooden spoon until fully combined and uniform. 
  4. Stir in the white chocolate chips. 
  5. Measure out tablespoons of dough. Bake cookies for 9-11 minutes. Allow to rest 2-3 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.

1 comment: